This is a very popular pilgrim getaway itinerary for Vaishnodevi shrine devotees. Vaishnodevi is one of the most revered and visited temples in India.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Jammu - Tata Indica - Non AC
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Devi Grand
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Intercity transfer and Sightseeing by Non AC Indica. Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive At Jammu - Katra
Arrival at Jammu and transfer to Katra (50 kms - 1.5 hrs).
Day 2: Vaishnodevi Darshan
Early morning start for Vaishnodevi climb (Total 13 kms walk to the temple that takes about 4-5 hours). En-route stops at Adhkwari Temple and darshan at Baba Bhaironath Temple is recommended). During Summer and peak travel season it may be advisable to start the climb previous evening. Once queue tickets are purchased the wait period could be half an hour to 3 hours depending on the rush. During season Yatra Parchi (entry tickets required to begin the uphill walk), it is recommended to purchase in advance to avoid delays. Guests looking for Helidarshan (Helicopter ride, darshan and back), morning flights are recommended for best weather and least uncertainty. Return by late evening.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Departure
Depart for the onward journey.
Club Suite Room
Executive Club Room
Superior Club Room
Deluxe Club Suite Room
Hotel Devi Grand (4 star)
Near Katra Toll Barrier, Katra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.