Kerala’s unique geographical features that make it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. It is the famous honeymoon destination in South India. Kerala coast is lined with sandy beaches, rocky promontories and coconut palms. Each year, an impressive number of visitors arrive here in search of the tranquil, palm fringed beaches.
Kerala - Honeymooners Pride2N Kumarakom , 2N Kovalam and 1N Alleppey
Last Booked 15 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Kalathil Lake Resort
Swagath Holiday Resort
Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges
- Honeymoon cake, candle light dinner and flower decoration
Kalathil Lake Resort (3 star)
Chemmanakary, Opp. Indo American Hospital, Vaikom, Kumarakom
Swagath Holiday Resort (3 star)
Near Eve's Beach, Near Upasana Hospital, Kovalam Beach Road - 695527, Kovalam
Kayaloram Heritage Lake Resort (3 star)
Kayaloram Road, Punnamada, Kottankulangara, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.