Kerala is where India slips down into second gear, stops to smell the roses and always talks to strangers. A strip of land between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats, its perfect climate flirts unabashedly with the fertile soil, and everything glows.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Blue Berg Resorts
- Driver bata, Permit, Toll free, Parking charges
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Cochin Arrival And Munnar Transfer
Day 02 : Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Munnar is always synonymous to tea plantation. A trip to Munnar will be incomplete without having a visit to these tea plantations. Munnar is a place known for its beautiful ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 03 : Munnar To Cochin And Departure
Things to see and do
Marine Drive is a popular hangout and this scenic stretch offers a spectacular view of the backwaters and important hub of economic activities in Kochi. Marine Drive walkway ...
The huge cantilevered Chinese fishing nets that that droop towards the waters like over-sized hammocks have become a hallmark that represents Fort Kochi on the tourist map. ...
The Paradesi Synagogue, in a corner of Jew Town, is more than a hundred years old and houses many rare antiques. The Jewish synagogue was built in 1568, almost 1500 years ...
St. Francis CSI Church, in Fort Kochi, originally built in 1503, is the oldest European church in India and has great historical significance as a mute witness to the European...
Blue Berg Resorts (4 star)
Near KTDC Yathra Nivas, Devikulam PO, Munnar Kerala, India., Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.