The state of Kerala stretches along the Malabar coast in southern India. Kerala is a land of natural beauty with a varying countryside ranging from the ghats to the backwaters. Kerala is home to sprawling plantations and paddy fields, Ayurvedic treatments, enchanting art and culture, exotic cuisine Kerala offers a unique experience. In Kerala explore the beaches of Kovalam and Poovar and Kumarakom or take in the sights in Cochin or Kochi, Allepey and Thekkady
Kerala Honeymoon Package2N Munnar and 1N Alleppey
Last Booked 9 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Forest Haven Resort
- Airport or railway station transfer
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Forest Haven Resort (3 star)
Vattayar Post Office, Mankula Road, Kallar - 685612, Munnar
Pagoda Resort (3 star)
Near Kallupalam, Chungam Road - 688011, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.