The state of Kerala stretches along the Malabar coast in southern India. Kerala is a land of natural beauty with a varying countryside ranging from the ghats to the backwaters. Kerala is home to sprawling plantations and paddy fields, Ayurvedic treatments, enchanting art and culture, exotic cuisine Kerala offers a unique experience. In Kerala explore the beaches of Kovalam and Poovar and Kumarakom or take in the sights in Cochin or Kochi, Allepey and Thekkady
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - Ac Cab
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Forest Haven Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport or railway station transfer
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Kochi To Munnar
- Upon your arrival our team member will come and pick up you. Proceed to Munnar, where sprawling tea plantations, picture
- book towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make it a
- unique experience. On the way visit Adimali (Wholesale place for spices and cardamom), Cheyyappara waterfalls, Valara waterfalls, Viewpoint, Pallivasal, Attukal waterfalls. Reach Munnar town. Check in to your hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
- After breakfats Munnar sightseeing. Visit Mattupetty dam (15 minutes boat ride), Photo point, Echo point (The natural Echo phenomenon is always happening here), Shooting point ( Famous point where normally film shooting takes place), Kundale Lake ( a super dam where we can go for shikara boating in the dam). After lunch in Munnar by 2.00 P.M we visit Tea Museum (A place where u can see how they are processing tea-Like factory visit). By evening 4.00 P.M Visit Blossom Park, Pothenmedu view point, Devikulam- An enchanting Hill station, Lock heart gap view
- Powerhouse waterfalls,
- Anayirankal Dam.
- Back to the Hotel. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 3: Munnar To Alleppey
- After Breakfast drive to Alleppey. Proceed for sightseeing.
- Overnight stay at hotel.
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 4: Departure And Transfer To Kochi
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to airport or railway station for departure.
Forest Haven Resort (3 star)
Vattayar Post Office, Mankula Road, Kallar - 685612, Munnar
Pagoda Resort (3 star)
Near Kallupalam, Chungam Road - 688011, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.