Munnar is not just Kerala’s most sought-after hill resort, it is also the center of the state’s tea growing district, aptly known as the High Range. In Tamil, munnar literally means ‘three rivers’, a reference to the streams around whose confluence the town grew
Kerala Houseboat Tour Package2N Munnar and 1N Alleppey
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC vehicle
- Airport or railway station transfer
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
The Siena Village (4 star)
The Siena Village, Chinnakanal - 685 618, Munnar
Alleppey Holidays - Houseboat
Near Railway Station, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.