Vembanad (Vembanad Kayal or Vembanad Kol) is the longest lake in India and the largest lake in the state of Kerala. It is also counted as one of the largest lakes in India. A lake spanning several districts in the state of Kerala, it is known by different names in different localities viz. Punnamada Lake in Kuttanad, Kochi Lake in Kochi. The Port of Kochi is located around two islands (the Willingdon Island and Vallarpadam) in a portion of this lake known as the Kochi Lake.
Kerala Luxury Backwater With Oberoi Hotel2N Vembanad Island
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - Luxury Sedan
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Vembanad Island||2 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Sightseeing excursion with a guide and evening entertainment
- Transportation from Cochin airport to the Vembanad Lake jetty and back
- All applicable taxes
The Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda (4 star)
Vembanad Island, Vembanad Island
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.