Kerala, the god's own country is situated on the southwestern tip of India. Thiruvananthapuram or commonly known as Trivandrum is the cosmopolitan and capital city of Kerala. Kerala is surrounded by the Arabian Sea in the west, the Western Ghats in the east and is networked by forty four rivers.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin Airport
Things to see and do
Located between Adimaly & Kothamangalam, at a distance of 42 kms from Munnar. Valara is a land of breathtaking waterfalls. Very beautiful down pour clear & chilly water from...
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
A lot of different type of flowers, but it is a small place good for a quick stop. They charge RS.500 for taking SLR camers inside, which is pretty pricey.
Elephant Safari. A visit to the Elephant Safari.Get up close and personal with these incredible animals in a beautiful tropical park setting. Elephants can be seen immersing ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Day 3: Munnar To Alleppey
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 4: Departure Transfer
Anachal Road Chithirapuram - 685565, Munnar
Cosy Regency,Finishing Point, Alappuzha,Kerala,688013 India, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.