Kerala is surely the land of temples and festivals. With the backdrop of natural beauty and hundreds of temples across the state, Kerala provides a pure and serene atmosphere where devotees can chant prayers, invoke the deities and participate in temple festivals. The traditional architecture and craftsmanship of temples in Kerala is commendable and hence attract a large number of visitors.
Kerala Pilgrim Package1N Guruvayoor , 1N Kochi , 1N Kumarakom , 2N Kovalam and 1N Kanyakumari
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- AC Indica for all transfers with English speaking Chauffeur
- Welcome on arrival
- All hotel taxes
Hotel Centre Point (3 star)
Behind Civil Supplies Corp. Pump, Ravipuram, MG Road Cochin, Kerala 682016, Kochi
Chaithanya House Boat Service Kumarakom, Kumarakom
Samudra Theeram Beach Resort (3 star)
GV Raja Road, Samudra Beach, Kovalam And Poovar - 695527, Kovalam
Hotel Singaar International (3 star)
5/22, Main Road - 629702, Kanyakumari
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.