Kerala, located on the south western tip of India, enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. Sprawling tea plantations, winding lanes and holiday facilities make Munnar a popular resort town. The very sound of the word Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hills and spice scented plantations.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Clouds Valley Leisure Hotel
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Transfers in AC Indica
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
Things to see and do
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady To Cochin Departure
Clouds Valley Leisure Hotel (3 star)
State Highway 16, Kannan Devan Hills, Moolakadai - 685612, Munnar
Peppervine Hotel (4 star)
Thamarakandom Road, Thekkady, Near Thekkady Bypass Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.