From the cackle of its colour-charged cities to the luminous splendour of its sun-kissed desert, Rajasthan is romantic India wrapped in gaudy royal robes. Here the fearsome Rajput warrior clans ruled with gilt-edged swords, plundered wealth and blood-thick chivalrous codes.
Key Cities of Rajasthan For 5 Nights 6 Days2N Jaipur , 1N Jodhpur and 2N Udaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Representative for assistance on arrival and departure transfers.
- All currently applicable taxes including service tax
- All transfers, city tours and transport services by A/C Vehicle. All India Tourist permit vehicle as per the above itinerary.
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes.
Holiday Inn Jaipur City Centre (4 star)
No. 1, Sardar Patel Marg, Nehru Sahkar Bhawan, C-Scheme, 22 Godam Circle, 302001, Jaipur
Indana Palace Jodhpur (5 star)
Opp. Military Officer Quarters, Benayakiya Road, Shikargadh, Jodhpur, Jodhpur
Chunda Palace (4 star)
1 Haridas Ji Ki Magri, Main Road - 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.