Sri Lanka is a green, fertile tropical island with palm-fringed beaches, misty mountains and significant archaeology. Dotted with UNESCO World Heritage Sites, the tear-drop shaped island of Sri Lanka has verdant jungle, ancient Buddhist temples, an average of eight hours sunshine a day and superb tea, ideally sipped in a colonial-style guesthouse overlooking a hillside plantation. Fringing the coasts is an array of gently arcing golden-sand beaches
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Kitulgala Rest House
Grand Oriental Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Pick up and drop to airport
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive To Sri Lanka
Arrive to Sri Lanka, and proceed to Kitulgala, lovely town on the banks of Kelani River,2nd longest river in Sri Lanka, an ideal place for those who want to take a break in the lap of the mountains. Kitulgala also famous for White Water Rafting, Trekking to the Jungles ,Visiting pre historic caves, Bathing in the river and etc
Day 2: Kitulgala Sightseeing
After Break fast proceed to do a White Water Rafting in the picturesque Kelani River covering 5 major rapids and 4 minor rapids the distance covered around 7 KM stretch. The river and its surrounding will make you feel enchanted, this thrilling adventure on the white water sections of the Kelani River is suitable for amateurs as well as professionals alike. During the river run you will experience the thrill of shooting rapids and the euphoria of making it through. The river's clear water is born in the heart of the peak
Day 3: Kitulgala To Colombo
After Break fast proceed to visit the famous Aberdeen water fall is a picturesque 98 m (322 ft) high waterfall this waterfall is very beautiful and it's covered with a big stone complex behind it’s a tracking of 800 meters through the jungle to the bottom of the fall.do a trekking to Kitulgala Virgin forest (Team building Activity) to explore the rare species of Birds.
Travel from Kitulgala to Colombo
Taxi via Colombo
Day 4: Departure
Proceed to the airport for departure.
Kitulgala Rest House
Lg Kitulgala, Kitulgala
Grand Oriental Hotel (3 star)
# 02, York Street, Colombo 01, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.