Kodaikanal is one of the very popular and most sought after Honeymoon and holiday destination hill resorts in South India. This hill station stands 7200 feet above sea level and situated in upper palani hills of the westernghats near Madurai in Tamil Nadu. Kodaikanal is also popularly known as the princes of Hill Stations.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Carnival Resort
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangalore Later Proceed To Kodaikanal
Things to see and do
Fairy Falls is the source of Pambar River, continuing to join the Vaigai River at the foot. It stays within the civic limits. It is an appealing picnic spot just 5 kms from ...
Kodaikanal Lake , also known as Kodai Lake is a manmade lake located in the Kodaikanal city in Dindigul district in Tamil Nadu , India . The lake is said to be ...
Bear Shola falls is counted among such attractions in Kodaikanal, which are visited by a large number of tourists every year. The gorgeous fall got its name because bears used...
Day 2: Kodaikanal Sightseeing
Day 3: Departure From Kodaikanal
The Carnival Resort (3 star)
Naidupuram - 624101, Kodaikanal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.