Another hill retreat in the South, Kodaikanal is probably one of the beautiful and quieter hill stations. Located south of the Palani Hills, it is covered in thick forests and waterfalls. Its centrepoint of activity is the huge star shaped lake, which is thronged with tourists on boat ride. No matter when you travel here, sights of lush green landscape and mist covered hills greet you. Walk through old churches, stay at some of the finest hotels and savour some heavenly home-made chocolates.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bangalore - AC Indica Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sterling Valleyview Kodaikanal
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Exclusive AC Indica or similar vehicle for transfers by point to point basis
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Sterling Valleyview Kodaikanal (4 star)
Post Box No:25, Pallangi Road, Attuvampatti – 624101, Kodaikanal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.