Another hill retreat in the South, Kodaikanal is probably one of the beautiful and quieter hill stations. Located south of the Palani Hills, it is covered in thick forests and waterfalls. Its centrepoint of activity is the huge star shaped lake, which is thronged with tourists on boat ride. No matter when you travel here, sights of lush green landscape and mist covered hills greet you. Walk through old churches, stay at some of the finest hotels and savour some heavenly home-made chocolates.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sterling Valleyview Kodaikanal
- Exclusive AC Indica or similar vehicle for transfers by point to point basis
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Bangalore And Drive To Kodaikanal
Day 2: Kodaikanal Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Kodaikanal Pillar Rocks are made up of three massive granite rocks whose heights extend up to 400 feet. Sited 8 km from the lake tower, tourists can obtain a spectacular ...
Coakers Walk- If you wish to catch the scenic valleys, the best time to visit the place would be before 2PM. But if you want to watch snow-like clouds (only in winter) beneath...
Bear Shola falls is counted among such attractions in Kodaikanal, which are visited by a large number of tourists every year. The gorgeous fall got its name because bears used...
Kodaikanal Lake , also known as Kodai Lake is a manmade lake located in the Kodaikanal city in Dindigul district in Tamil Nadu , India . The lake is said to be ...
Day 3: Departure From Kodaikanal To Bangalore
Things to see and do
Lutheran Church ,a Gothic stone building with stained glass windows and modern paintings and batiks portraying scenes from the life of Christ. Lutheran Church was built in ...
The implausible Pambar falls is otherwise called as the "Grand Cascade". Travelers can reach the Pambar falls by an absolute, steep track behind the Pambar house. Flowing down...
Sterling Valleyview Kodaikanal (4 star)
Post Box No:25, Pallangi Road, Attuvampatti – 624101, Kodaikanal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.