Ganga Sagar yatra is popular all over the world for the holy bath yatra as mentioned in the Mahabarata where a learned sage explained the significance of taking dip at the confluence of GangaSagar to Bhisma. Since that time this place has been regarded as the one of the holiest place to take bath. The very concept behind this holy dip during Ganga Sagar yatra is to cleanse and to purify the soul. Ganga sagar yatra is also famous all over the world for the Kumbh Mela.
Kolkata Ganga Sagar Tour3N Kolkata
Last Booked 1 hour ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Daily one Bottal water
- Pick up and Drop at Railway Station / Airport
- Ganga Sagar visit with Escort
- All Parking, Toll tax, Driver Allowance
- Kolkata city tour with Guide
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
3, Aston Road, Opp LaxmiNarayan Mandir On Sarat Bose Road , West Bengal,700020, Kolkata
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.