Ganga Sagar yatra is popular all over the world for the holy bath yatra as mentioned in the Mahabarata where a learned sage explained the significance of taking dip at the confluence of GangaSagar to Bhisma. Since that time this place has been regarded as the one of the holiest place to take bath. The very concept behind this holy dip during Ganga Sagar yatra is to cleanse and to purify the soul. Ganga sagar yatra is also famous all over the world for the Kumbh Mela.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Breakfast and Dinner|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive Kolkata
Day 02 : Visit Ganga Sagar
Day 03 : Visit Kolkata
Day 04 : Tour End
3, Aston Road, Opp LaxmiNarayan Mandir On Sarat Bose Road , West Bengal,700020, Kolkata
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.