Kota Kinabalu , formerly known as Jesselton,is the capital of the state of Sabah, located in East Malaysia. Kota Kinabalu is often known as KK both in Malaysia and internationally. It is a major fishing destination and a popular gateway for travellers visiting Sabah and Borneo.Kinabalu Park is located about 90 kilometres from the city and there are many other tourist attractions in and around the city.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kota Kinabalu||2 night(s)||
Best Western Kinabalu Daya Hotel
- BKI Intl' Airport / Hotel / BKI Intl' Airport (SIC basis)
- One Half Day Tour - Heritage Village & City Highlights (SIC basis)
- Meet & Greet Services by English speaking driver cum guide
- 2 Nights stay in Superior room
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Kota Kinabalu
Day 2: Visit Heritage Village And City Highlights
Things to see and do
Tanjung Aru is a sub-district of Kota Kinabalu in Sabah , of Malaysia . Its main feature is its beach called Tanjung Aru Beach which stretches to over 2 kilometres long...
Kota Kinabalu City Mosque, a 'floating' mosque located along Jalan Tun Fuad Stephens overlooking Likas Bay is another major mosque in the city with interesting contemporary ...
Day 3: Kota Kinabalu Departure
Standard Room No Window
Best Western Kinabalu Daya Hotel (3 star)
Lot 3 & 4 Block 9 Jalan Pantai, Kota Kinabalu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.