Vivanta by Taj Kumarakom2N Kumarakom
Last Booked 22 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Vivanta by Taj - Kumarakom has a 140 year old story to tell. The natural beauty of the area inspired English Missionary Henry Baker, to build a charming colonial bungalow in the late 19th century. Often called the little jewel of Kumarakom, it still maintains the beauty of its rustic surroundings on the banks of Vembanad Lake. Explore the garden retreat where guests have been very successful at doing absolutely nothing. Now theres a nice new buzz all over. In the renewed heritage rooms, charming cottages and luxury villas. In the nouvelle restaurant, the refurbished bar, and the spa where youll go Ah! The Chef remains as eager to wow you with specially designed meals.
- 90 km from the airport
- 20 km from city center
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Airport Transfer
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- Children's Club
- Conference Facility
- Baby Sitting
- Concierge Services
- Swimming Pool
- Room Service
- Coffee Shop
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.