|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Water Villa With Jacuzzi
- Return airport transfer by Sea Plane
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Kuramathi Island Resort is located on the beach in Kuramathi Island's North Ari Atoll neighborhood, close to Holi Faru Dive Site, Rasdhoo Reef Dive Site, and Adivaru Thila Dive Site. Other points of interest near this all-inclusive resort include Madivaru Corner Dive Site and Big Blue Dive Site.This resort offers both all-inclusive and room-only rates. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. Kuramathi Island Resort features 6 bars/lounges, a coffee shop/café, a beach bar, and a poolside bar. Recreational amenities include 2 outdoor swimming pools. Also located on site are a children's pool, an outdoor tennis court, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
- 61 km from the airport
- Private Beach
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Swimming Pool
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- Concierge Services
- Coffee Shop
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfer
- Children's Club
- Tennis Courts
- Room Service
- Conference Facility
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.