Kerala is naturally blessed with the magnificent Western Ghats in the east, the Arabian Sea in the west and a scenic grid of 44 rivers. Situated in southern India, it is replete with spellbound beauty and unmatched warmth. No wonder then, that Kerala is one of the top tourist destinations in Asia.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Trident Cochin
The Elephant Court
River Escapes House Boat
- Arrival assistance
- Transportation and sightseeing by AC Vehicle
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin
Things to see and do
The Paradesi Synagogue, in a corner of Jew Town, is more than a hundred years old and houses many rare antiques. The Jewish synagogue was built in 1568, almost 1500 years ...
The Fort Kochi beach, with its clean premises and tranquil atmosphere, is frequented by tourists as well as the local people. There are many factors that differentiate the ...
St. Francis CSI Church, in Fort Kochi, originally built in 1503, is the oldest European church in India and has great historical significance as a mute witness to the European...
The Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica in Fort Kochi is one of the eight Basilicas in India. This heritage edifice of Kerala is also one of the finest and imposing churches in ...
Day 2: Cochin To Munnar
Things to see and do
Tea, Coffee, Cardamom, Pepper, Vanilla growing areas. A walk through the spice plantations of these areas can be a memorable experience. As you take a walk along the streets ...
Travel from Kochi to Munnar
Day 3: Munnar Sightseeing
Day 4: Munnar To Thekkady
Things to see and do
South India's most popular wildlife sanctuary, Periyar encompasses 777 sq km and a 26-sq-km artificial lake created by the British in 1895. The vast region is home to bison, ...
The Mullaperiyar Dam is a masonry gravity dam on the Periyar River in the Indian state of Kerala It is located 881 m (2,890 ft) above mean sea level, on the ...
Periyar Lake is an intrinsic part of the socio-cultural landscape and hence, offers an insightful peek into life, as it exists in Thekkady .
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 5: Thekkady To Alleppey Houseboat
- Morning after breakfast proceed to Alleppey, where you will be booked to stay overnight on the Houseboat. Staying in Houseboat is breathtakingly stimulating experience. While sailing down a maze of canals one sees different scenes from the villages, paddy fields,
- coconut palms, fisherman and local life. Lunch, evening tea, snacks, dinner and next day breakfast will be provided in the boat. The cool breeze from the Lake make you sleep early in the night after anchoring in a fancy place. Overnight at Houseboat.
Travel from Thekkady to Alleppey
Day 6: Cochin Drop
Hotel Trident Cochin (5 star)
Bristow Road, Willingdon Island - 682003, Kochi
Mountain Club (4 star)
Chinnakanal, Chinnakanal Suryanelli Road - 685618, Munnar
The Elephant Court (5 star)
Amalambika Rd, Thekkady P. O., Idukki District, Periyar - 685536, Thekkady
River Escapes House Boat (4 star)
Near PallathuruthyBridge ,AC Road,Sanaphanapuram po ,Alleppey ,688003, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.