Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suite...3N Goa
Last Booked 21 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Lazylagoon Sarovar Portico Suites
- Half day North Goa sightseeing of Fort Aguada, Calangute and Vagator
- One half day South Goa sightseeing of St. Francis Xavier Church, Miramar beach and Boat Cruise
- All taxes
- Welcome drink
- Transfers from airport (Dabolim) or railway station (Thivim and Karmali) in AC coach
Located close to famous Baga beach in North Goa, Lazy Lagoon Sarovar Portico Suites is a magnificent 4-star property with superb contemporary architecture. The hotel offers a breath taking view of the lagoon and is well-equipped with modern amenities. Some travelers believe that the hotel's location is ideal for leisure travelers.
- 40 km from the airport
- 46 km from city center
- 3 km to the beach
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Services
- Coffee Shop
- Airport Transfer
- Pets Allowed
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Baby Sitting
- Children's Club
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.