District Leh is situated roughly between 32 to 36 degree north Latitude and 75 to 80 degree East longitude and altitude ranging from 2300 mtrs to 5000 mtrs above sea level. District Leh with and area of 45100 Sqs Kms makes it one of the largest district in the country. It is at a distance of 434 Kms from State capital ( Summer) Srinagar and 474 Kms from Manali (HP).
Car DetailsRoad transport from Leh - All Transportation by Innova/Xylo
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Silk Route Inn
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Airport Transfer
- All Sightseeing as per Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Leh Arrival
Arrival at Leh airport, to be received by our representative and transferred to the Hotel. Check in to the hotel for a complete day of rest wherein welcome tea and coffee will be served by the Hotel. Lunch will be served at 2.00 PM. After lunch, visit Leh Market, Leh Palace, Hall of Fame and Shanti Stupa. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing
A Complete day of visit to the monasteries (104 Kms). After breakfast, drive to visit the Shey Palace, Thiksey, Hemis monasteries and Stok Palace Museum. Packed or Hot Lunch will be provided. Return to Leh in the evening. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Leh – Khardongla Pass - Leh
Leh to Khardong La to Leh (78 Kms) 0800 Hrs. Drive for Khardongla Pass, which is the World’s highest motorable road ranging at18380 feet. Return to Leh in the afternoon, and enjoy a Hot Lunch at the hotel. After Lunch one is free to explore the local market at one’s disposal. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4: Leh Drop
06:00hrs. Transfer to the airport and fly back with memories.
Hotel Silk Route Inn
Skara, Leh 194101, India, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.