The capital of Sikkim is a unique hill resort of northeast India and undoubtedly one of the most oft-visited ones. Perched on the ridge of a hill at an altitude of 1700 m, Gangtok is famous for its scenic beauty and spectacular views of the Kanchenjunga.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Central Heritage Darjeeling
Elgin Mount Pandim Pelling
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bagdogra & Proceed To Darjeeling (75 Kms/approx 2.5 Hrs)
Day 2: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Kanchenjunga Mountain the third highest peak in the world, with an elevation of 8,586 m. The mountain is regarded very sacred. You can have a spectacular view of the peak "...
Day 3: Darjeeling To Pelling (125 Kms/approx 5 Hrs)
- After breakfast, check out from hotel & proceed to Pelling which is today emerging as the second biggest tourist destination in the state after Gangtok. Although in itself it is little more than a strip of road lined with hotels, its main USP is the breathtaking view it offers of the Khangchendzonga and surrounding ranges.
- On arrival check in at hotel & day free for leisure on own.
- Overnight stay at Hotel.
Travel from Darjeeling to Pelling
Day 4: Pelling - Yuksom Excursion
Things to see and do
Pemayangtse Monastery which is one of the first and few oldest monastery in Sikkim, built by Gyalwa Lhatsun Namkha Jigme. Rimbi River which falls on the way to Khecheopalri ...
Day 5: Departure (150 Kms/approx 6 Hrs)
Central Heritage Darjeeling (4 star)
Robertson Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Elgin Mount Pandim Pelling (4 star)
Monastery Road, Pemayangtse - 737113, Pelling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.