Malaysia has a multitude of interesting places to visit. From heritage buildings providing multi-cultural experiences of a bygone era, bustling modern buildings projecting an unbounded spirit of progress to mystical sites shrouded in mystery, Malaysia is a blend of old world charms and a world of contemporary marvel. The fun is endless with multi-wonders of nature, island paradises, primeval rainforests and caves to explore. See it, feel it and experience it.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sentral Georgetown
|Kuala Lumpur||2 night(s)||
|Genting Highlands||1 night(s)||
First World Hotel
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes on Malindo Airlines Ex-Delhi
- Kualalumpur - Penang - Kualalumpur returns coach tickets
- Visa Fees of Malaysia and Thailand
- Evening Half Day City tour of Kualalumpur
- Full day Genting Highland trip with one way cable car ride & Indoor theme park ticket
- Coach terminal - hotel - coach terminal transfers in Penang
- Airport coach terminal - hotel - airport transfers in Kuala lumpur
- All Transfers and sightseeing on Seat in Coach Basis
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Klia Airport To Penang
Day 2: Penang To Libra Cruise
Day 3: Cruise On Board
Day 04 : Cruise On Board
Day 5: Cruise Disembarkation To Penang To Kuala Lumpur
Travel from Penang to Kuala Lumpur
Fly to Kuala Lumpur Subang
Fly to Kuala Lumpur, train
Day 6: Kuala Lumpur City Tour
Things to see and do
Istana Negara (National Palace), Jalan Istana, The Istana Negara is the official residence of the Yang di-Pertuan Agong, the constitutional monarch and paramount ruler of ...
The National Monument is a sculpture that commemorates those who died in Malaysia 's struggle for freedom, principally against the Japanese occupation during World War II...
Masjid Negara (National Mosque), Jalan Perdana - The Masjid Negara is unique in that it incorporates Malay-Islamic rather than the usual Arabic-Islamic architecture. It is ...
Built in 1909, Jamek Mosque is one of the oldest mosques in Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia .  It is located at the confluence of the Klang and Gombak River and was ...
Day 7: Kuala Lumpur To Genting
Things to see and do
The Genting Sky way is one of the most famous tourist attractions of the hill resort. It is said to be the longest cable car of Southeast Asia. The Genting Sky way covers a ...
Travel from Kuala Lumpur to Genting Highlands
Day 8: Kuala Lumpur Depture To India
Hotel Sentral Georgetown (3 star)
No 12 Lorong Kinta, 10400 George Town, Penang
Citrus Hotel (4 star)
51 Jalan Tiong Nam, 50350 Off Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur
First World Hotel (3 star)
Genting Highlands Resort, 69000 Pahang Darul Makmur, Malaysia, Genting Highlands
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.