Cusco was the site of the historic capital of the Inca Empire and was declared a World Heritage Site in 1983 by UNESCO. It is a major tourist destination and receives almost 2 million visitors a year. It is designated as the Historical Capital of Peru by the Constitution of Peru.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Lima - A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Jose Antonio Executive
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfers and excursions will be provided on seat in bus basis.
- Accommodation and meals mentioned in the tour description
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Lime
At schedule time, transfer to the airport to take your flight to Lima. At arrival, meet and transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon, a trip to the essential Lima, “The City of Kings” including the most important architectural icons of the city, such as the Main Square, where you can find the Government Palace, the City Hall, the Cathedral and the Archbishop's Palace. Then, we continue with a visit to the San Francisco Convent, an architectonic jewel dating back to the 16th downtown Miraflores, with it's Park of Love to enjoy a splendid view of the Pacific Ocean. Overnight in Lima.
Things to see and do
Day 2: Cusco Half Day City Tour, Sacsayhuaman And Nearby Ruins
At the scheduled time, transfer to the airport to take your flight to Cusco. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon, we will visit the Imperial City, living example of the mixture of the Andean and Spanish cultures. We start our trip visiting the Santo Domingo Convent, built over the Koricancha and ancient Inca palace and main worship center of the Sun God. Later, we will stop at the Main Square, where you can find the Cathedral and the beautiful Church of La Compania. Going on with the tour, we will visit the Sacsayhuaman Fortress, imposing sample of military Inca architecture which domains the city. Finally, we will take a look at the archaeological sites of Qenko, Puca-Pucara and Tambomachay, located north east of the city. Overnight in Cusco.
Things to see and do
Travel from Lima to Cusco
Day 3: Cusco
The day is at leisure for own activities. Overnight in Cusco.
Day 4: Machu Picchu “the Lost City Of The Incas”
You will visit one of the most important energetic centers of the world, Machu Picchu. The excursion will be by train and during the trip we will have an amazing view of the landscapes of the Sacred Valley of Urubamba. Upon arrival to Aguas Calientes, our representatives will assist you to board the bus which will take you to the citadel. It will be an unforgettable experience, where a professional tour guide will transmit us the history around this mysterious and charming place. After the guided tour, you will have free time to explore the zone on your own, relax and meditate. Lunch will be provided at “El Mapi” restaurant. At the fixed time, return by train, descent at the appropriate station and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Cusco.
Things to see and do
Day 5: Departure From Cusco
At schedule time, transfer to the airport for your onward Journey.
Jose Antonio Executive (4 star)
Colon 325 - Miraflores, Lima
Jose Antonio (4 star)
Av Pardo 1080, Cusco
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.