London is a city in Southwestern Ontario, Canada, situated along the Quebec City Windsor Corridor. The city has a population of 366,151 according to the 2011 Canadian census. London is at the forks of the non-navigable Thames River, approximately halfway between Toronto, Ontario and Detroit, Michigan. The City of London is a separated municipality, politically separate from Middlesex County, though it remains the county seat.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Westbury Kensington Hotel
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive London
- Arrive London - sprawled endlessly along the magical banks of the Thames, London
- has been a beacon for people around the world for centuries, seamlessly absorbing
- their colorful influences while remaining quintessentially British. Upon arrival, you will be
- transferred to your hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: London
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to discover the Original London sight-seeing tour
- of London. The Original London Sightseeing Tour offers you 3 Hop-on Hop-off bus
- routes to customize your own tour of London. The ticket is valid on all routes operated
- by The Original tour for 24hours. The Original Tour (Yellow route) is the Grand Tour
- and takes you to the best of London's sights with an entertaining live guided English
- commentary. The City sightseeing tour (Red route) covers the major sights and offers
- digitally recorded commentary in seven languages plus a specialist children's channel
- for under 16's. Then there's the Loop line (Green route) connecting London's West End
- to Westminster and Waterloo International train station. Finally there is The Museum
- tour (Blue route) which gives you easy access to many of London's top museums,
- shops and attractions. You will also receive a free river cruise voucher to be taken on
- one of City Cruisers sightseeing cruises on the Thames (valid between Westminster
- Pier and Tower Pier only) and includes a FREE walking tour with every bus tour ticket!
- Overnight stay at the hotel.
Things to see and do
Experience the best of London aboard The Original Tour's famous red open-top buses. London's most popular sightseeing tour offers its guests the ultimate introduction to the ...
Day 3: London
- After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy a visit to the world famous wax museum Madame
- Tussauds and Marvel Super Heroes 4D which is one of London`s hottest attractions.
- It’s both visually immersive and interactive and should be top of your list when visiting
- London. As you wander around Madame Tussauds you will stumble across an endless
- number of famous faces including David Beckham, Kylie Minogue, President Bush,
- Tony Blair and many more. You can also interact with the model celebrities, for
- example, you can be there when David Beckham prepares to take one of his famous
- free kicks and feel the beat of his heart and tremble as the floor vibrates beneath your
- feet!! Then you can go through to the London Stardome and explore this interactive
- show dome. You will also get to experience 'Scream' which is a maximum security
- prison taken over by the unhinged inmates, their mission is to give you nightmares. This
- is not suitable for children under the aged of 12 or for people of a nervous disposition.
- Now also offering a new visitor experience Marvel Super Heroes 4D that will bring to life
- some of the world's best loved Super Heroes through a mix of 4D animation, interactive
- themed areas and startling realistic Madame Tussauds wax figures. Skip the queues by
- reporting directly to Doors 3 and 4, the pre-booked ticket entrance where you need to
- exchange your voucher for your joint ticket to Madame Tussauds. Overnight stay at the
Day 4: Depart London
- After breakfast at the hotel, proceed on your own to the airport / train station for your
- flight back home or onward destination.
Westbury Kensington Hotel (3 star)
22-24 Collingham Place, Kensington and Chelsea, London, SW5 0PZ, London
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.