This peak is named after the River by the same name which drains into the Tso Moriri Lake in the Rupshu area. Easy to climb and quite popular among mountaineers. The Climbing is little technical in the starting and easy ascend afterwards.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Leh - Non AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Tso Moriri||5 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Two men tent, Kitchen and dinning tents.
- Kitchen equipments and Toilet Tent.
- Stool, Table and mattresses.
- Cook, helper and Mountaineering guide.
- Innerline permit, wild life fees and camping charges.
- Indian Mountaineering Climbing charges.
- Climbing Equipments i.e Rope, Ice Axe and Crampon.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Leh To Tsomoriri
After breakfast drive to Tsomoriri along Indus River passing through Chumathang (Hot Spring), Mahey Bridge, Puga Sumdo. The first camp site is at the starting Lake called Peldo. You can drive and visit Korzok village (Nomadic Headquarter with a small monastery) Overnight stay at camp.
Day 2: Peldo To Skyurchu
Morning after breakfast walk to Skyurchu which is located near the Lake. Overnight stay at camp.
Day 3: Skyurchu To Base Camp
After breakfast start for base camp with easy ascent. Overnight stay at camp.
Day 4: Base Camp Of High Camp
Ascent with the help of porter to high camp (5700meter). Overnight stay at camp.
Day 5: Lungser Khangri Summit
We will climb summit of Lungser Khangri which technical in the starting and rest of the climbing is not very technical. After climbing walk down to 4500 meters. Overnight stay at camp.
Day 6: Base Camp To Peldo To Leh
After breakfast walk back to Peldo and drive to Leh.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.