Kerala is surely the land of temples and festivities. Every temple has its own procession. Although the temples of Kerala are famous mostly because of the religious beliefs, what one cannot avoid to notice is the magnificent architecture of these places. The traditional architecture and craftsmanship of temples in Kerala is commendable and hence attract a large number of visitors.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Zuri Kumarakom
Welcom Hotel Raviz, Resort and Ayurveda Spa
Hycinth by Sparsa
- Government service taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Cochin And Transfer To Kottayam
Things to see and do
Day 2: Kottayam To Kollam
Travel from Kottayam to Kollam
Day 3: Kollam To Trivandrum
Travel from Kollam to Trivandrum
Day 4: Departure
The Zuri Kumarakom (5 star)
V 235 A1 to A54, Karottukayal Kumarakom, Kottayam
Welcom Hotel Raviz, Resort and Ayurveda Spa (5 star)
Thevally, Mathilil Post Office, Kollam, Kollam
Hycinth by Sparsa (5 star)
Manorama Road, Model School Junction, Thampanoor - 695001, Trivandrum
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.