Kerala is surely the land of temples and festivities. Every temple has its own procession. Although the temples of Kerala are famous mostly because of the religious beliefs, what one cannot avoid to notice is the magnificent architecture of these places. The traditional architecture and craftsmanship of temples in Kerala is commendable and hence attract a large number of visitors.
Luxurious Pilgrimage Tour1N Kottayam , 1N Kollam and 1N Trivandrum
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Zuri Kumarakom
Welcom Hotel Raviz, Resort and Ayurveda Spa
Hycinth by Sparsa
- Government service taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
The Zuri Kumarakom (5 star)
V 235 A1 to A54, Karottukayal Kumarakom, Kottayam
Welcom Hotel Raviz, Resort and Ayurveda Spa (5 star)
Thevally, Mathilil Post Office, Kollam, Kollam
Hycinth by Sparsa (5 star)
Manorama Road, Model School Junction, Thampanoor - 695001, Trivandrum
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.