Make the most of your trip to Madrid, the capital city of Spain by taking a guided tour in Madrid to enjoy the colorful history and major attractions of this beautiful city.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Macia Monasterio de los Basilios Hotel
- First and last private transfers
- City tour with English speaking driver in Madrid & Barcelona
- City tour in Cordoba, entrances to Alcazar, Synagogue and Mosque
- City tour in Seville and Guadalquivir River cruise
- Alhambra and Generalife tour in Granada
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Madrid
Day 2: Madrid City Tour
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel. Private tour of Madrid by luxury car. Enjoy panoramic sightseeing of the old part of the city. We will approach the facade of the Royal Palace, the Sabatini Gardens and Campo del Moro, the church of San Francisco El Grande,
- the fountains of Paseo del Prado, the Toledo Bridge and Puerta de Alcalá. Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Sabatini Gardens The Sabatini Gardens (Jardínes de Sabatini) are a neoclassical-style gardens, and they are part of the Royal Palace. They were opened to the public by King ...
Day 3: Madrid To Cordoba
Travel from Madrid to Cordoba
Fly to Sevilla, train
Day 4: Cordoba To Seville
- Buffet breakfast and departure from your hotel for a city tour of Cordoba stroll through the historic quarter of Cordoba to discover first of all the Mosque-Cathedral. Then, the Synagogue. In the evening transfer on your own to the train station to take your
- train to Seville. Transfer on your own on arrival and accommodation in your hotel.
Travel from Cordoba to Seville
Day 5: Seville To Granada
- Buffet breakfast at the hotel. City tour of Seville. First stop will be the cathedral, one of the world’s most beautiful Gothic temples. After the Santa Cruz quarter, we will pass by the Reales Alcázares (Royal Fortresses), Archive of the Indies declared a World
- Heritage site by UNESCO, we will reach the River Guadalquivir, where we will see the Torre del Oro. Include a tour on a boat cruising the river Guadalquivir. Free lunch and afterwards a transfer on your own to the train station to get a train to Granada. Transfer on your own to your hotel. Possibility of book an optional flamenco. Overnight stay at hotel.
- dance show in the caves of Sacromonte.
Travel from Seville to Granada
Day 6: Granada To Barcelona
Things to see and do
Travel from Granada to Barcelona
Fly from Granada
Bus to Malaga, fly
Day 7: Barcelona Sightseeing
Day 8: Departure From Barcelona
NH Zurbano (3 star)
Zurbano 79-81, Madrid
Nh Califa (3 star)
Calle Lope de Hoces, 14, 14003 Córdoba, Spain, Cordoba
Vime Corregidor (3 star)
Morgado 17, Seville
Macia Monasterio de los Basilios Hotel (3 star)
Paseo de los Basilios, 2, Granada
NH Belagua (3 star)
Via Augusta, 89-91, Barcelona
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.