Madurai, the second largest city in Tamil Nadu and one of the state's top destinations is more than 3,500 years old and has remained a major center for Tamil culture and learning. The city is often referred to as the "Athens of the East" because of its similar architectural style, including many alleyways. About Rameshwaram, Rameshwaram is a small island in the Gulf of Mannar it is a major pilgrim center. It is connected to the mainland by road and railway bridges.
Madurai and Rameshwaram Temple Tour1N Rameshwaram and 2N Madurai
Last Booked 5 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Daiwik Hotels Rameswaram
GRT Regency Madurai Hotel
- Ac Indica for all transfers
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Including toll and parking charges
- Including of service tax
Daiwik Hotels Rameswaram (4 star)
NH- 49, Madurai Rameswaram Highway Near Rameswaram Bus stand, Rameshwaram
GRT Regency Madurai Hotel (4 star)
38 Madakulam Road, TPK Road, NH7, Palanganatham Signal Junction - 625003, Madurai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.