Darjeeling is a famous tourist destination and a Himalayan city in the state of West Bengal. It is located at a height of 6,710 ft in the Mahabharata Range or Lesser Himalaya. A charming small town, Darjeeling enjoys pleasant weather all year round and offers numerous options of things to do to its tourists and residents alike.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Shanti Palace
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Non air-conditioned car ( Indica/ Wagon R / Van for 2-3 Pax & Sumo for 4-7 Pax for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival New Jalpaguri Railway Station/ Ixb To Darjeeling
- Meet and Greet on arrival at New jalpaguri railway station/ IXB and transfer to Darjeeling is one of the most magnificent hill resorts in the world. Evening free
- to explore this Hill queen. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02 : Darjeeling To Gangtok
- Early Morning at 0400 AM visit Tiger Hill ,famous for sunrise over Mt. Kanchendzonga,on way back visit Ghoom Monastery,
- Batasia Loop and back to hotel. After breakfast proceed for visit 7 points(half days/s) ,covering The Himalayan Mountaineering
- Institute and PNZ Zoological Park ( both closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Self Help Refuge Centre (closed on Sunday),
- Tea Garden (outer view), Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda and Ropeway (operational ,but ropeway ride charges to be paid by
- guest), Thereafter leave by surface to Gangtok . On arrival Check in at hotel , overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
One of the best ways to experience the panoramic views that Darjeeling is so famous for, is by taking a ride on the ropeway. It's also called the Rangeet Valley Cable Car ...
This complex was setup by the Tibetan refugees in Darjeeling on October 2, 1959 after they followed Dalai Lama and escaped from Tibet. The refugees adopted the principle of ...
Ghoom Monastery is also known as Yogachoeling Gompa. It is located in a place called Ghoom in Darjeeling, hence the name Ghoom Gompa. It was in the year 1875 that a Mongolian ...
Travel from Darjeeling to Gangtok
Day 03 : Excursion Trip To Tsomgo Lake And Baba Mandir ( Timing Will Depend On The Issuance Of Permit )
- Day excursion to Tsomgo Lake - situated at a height of 3,780 Mts. with an average depth of 50 ft and Baba Mandir - The shrine
- maid in memory of sepoy Harbahajan Sing , Back to Gangtok , overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 04 : Gangtok To New Jalpaguri Railway Station / Ixb Drop
Hotel Shanti Palace
Near rudra bhawan, Gandhi road, Darjeeling, WB 734101, Darjeeling
Below Assembly House, next to Hotel Pineridge, Nam Nang Road, Gangtok, Sikkim, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.