Darjeeling is a famous tourist destination and a Himalayan city in the state of West Bengal. It is located at a height of 6,710 ft in the Mahabharata Range or Lesser Himalaya. A charming small town, Darjeeling enjoys pleasant weather all year round and offers numerous options of things to do to its tourists and residents alike.
Magic Mountain Tour Package1N Darjeeling and 2N Gangtok
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Non air-conditioned car ( Indica/ Wagon R / Van for 2-3 Pax & Sumo for 4-7 Pax for Sightseeing and excursions as per our brochure itinerary.
- Vehicle will be provided point to point and not at disposal
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Shanti Palace
Near rudra bhawan, Gandhi road, Darjeeling, WB 734101, Darjeeling
Below Assembly House, next to Hotel Pineridge, Nam Nang Road, Gangtok, Sikkim, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.