Dubai is essentially a desert city with superb infrastructure, liberal policies (by regional standards), that became popular for its excellent tourist amenities. Dubai makes a great short break for shopping, partying, sunbathing, fine dining, sporting events and even a few sinful pleasures. It is a city of superlatives for the fastest, biggest, tallest, largest and highest, Dubai is the destination.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Admiral Plaza Hotel
- Returned airport transfer
- Deset Safari with Dinner
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Half day dubai city tour
- If admiral plaza is not available we will provide Smana Al Rafa or similar
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Dubai
Day 2: Half Day Dubai City Tour
Things to see and do
Day 3: Burg Khalifa With Musical Fountain
Day At Leisure
Day 5: Hotel To Airport Drop
Single Room Single Bed
King Size bed
Queen Size Bed
Admiral Plaza Hotel (3 star)
P.O Box: 26888, Khalid Bin Waleed Road, Dubai
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.