Kumarakom flaunts a beautiful landscape with serene backwaters dotted with lush paddy fields, coconut palms, rich flora and fauna along with the life on the bank of backwaters. Munnar is such a beautiful place in Kerala, which cannot be portrayed in a single canvas. Everything and anything here will make us excited, the hills, the mist, the valleys, the streams, the waterfalls, tea plantations, rare flora and fauna.
Magical Munnar And Kumarakom2N Munnar and 1N Kumarakom
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - AC Indica
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Room type is Standard Cottage
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC Indica
- Airport or railway station transfer
- Service of an English speaking driver
- Toll, parking and all applicable taxes
The Tall Trees Munnar (4 star)
PB No.40, Bison Valley Road - 685 612, Munnar
Lake View House Boat
Near Govt Boat Jetty, Kumarakom, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.