Gangtok is one of the more popular hill destinations in India's northeast region. Most travelers visit Gangtok with the idea of catching a glimpse of the spectacular Kanchenjunga, the third highest peak in the world. On a bright, sunlit day it is a sight to behold.
Magical North East Package2N Gangtok , 1N Kalimpong and 2N Darjeeling
Last Booked 19 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / NJP Station
- 02 – 03 Pax - All Transfer & Sightseeing by 01 NON AC Indica / Wagon r / Tata Sumo / Similar
- 04 – 08 Pax - All Transfer & Sightseeing by 01 NON AC Tata Sumo / Similar & except Gangtok local sightseeing by Wagon R / Similar
Silk Route Residency
Upper Arithang Road, Near Shere Punjab Hotel, Gangtok 737 101, India, Gangtok
Kalimpong Park Hotel
Kalimpong Park Hotel Ringkingpong Road, Dist Darjeeling, Kalimpong
Hotel Mohit (3 star)
H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.