Majestic palaces and rugged forts, spectacular deserts, wooded hills and tranquil lakes, bustling towns and quiet villages, amazing flora and fauna and of course, the colorful and vibrant people of Rajasthan form an intricate tapestry of mysticism, grandeur and rusticity. Wherever you travel, particularly when you escape from the popular tourist destinations, you will come across the unexpected, whether it is a local fair or a bustling bazaar or mind-blowing architectural wonders.
Magical Rajasthan2N Jaipur , 2N Udaipur , 1N Jodhpur and 1N Pushkar
Last Booked 10 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Toll fee, State Tax, Parking and Driver Allowance
D-77, Giya Marg, Bani Park Jaipur (India), Jaipur
The Royal Inn (3 star)
1 - New Bhopalpura, 100 Ft. Road, Nr University Road, - 313001, Udaipur
Chandra Inn (3 star)
Airport Road, Jodhpur – 342001 Rajasthan , India., Jodhpur
Satyam Palace (3 star)
Ajmer, Merta-Nagaur Road, Pushkar - 305022, Pushkar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.