Orlando is nicknamed "The City Beautiful" and its symbol is the fountain at Lake Eola. Orlando is also known as "The Theme Park Capital of the World" and its tourist attractions draw more than 57 million tourists a year, including 4.1 million international guests. The Orlando International Airport (MCO) is the thirteenth busiest airport in the United States and the 29th busiest in the world.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Orlando - A/C Coach
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ramada Orlando International Drive Lakefront Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport and hotel transfers
- Entrance Tickets of Sea World, Epcot Center, Magic Kingdom
- Tips and taxes (Drivers and Guides)
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Orlando
Welcome to Orlando. Orlando is the sixth largest city of Florida and is also known to be its largest inland city. The presence of Disney World theme park has made this city a well-known vacation spot. This city is said to welcome more than 52 million tourists every year. Upon arrival transfer to your hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Orlando - Walt Disney Magic Kingdom
Today you will visit Magic Kingdom, which covers 107 acres, opened on October 1, 1971. It's been dubbed "The Most Magical Place on Earth" and is home to seven themed lands and dozens of attractions that appeal to all ages. It is the place where storybook fantasy is everyday reality and Disney classics are brought to life from the moment you step onto Main Street of USA, you are transported to a place where the cares of the outside world seem to magically melt away. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Day 3: Orlando - Epcot Center
Begin your day at the Epcot center where you can touch the future and travel the world with an amazing array of attractions and live performances. This is an area of 260 acres devoted to past achievements and the future of technology. World showcase offers a kind of permanent World Fair, with pavilions devoted to eleven countries. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Day 4: Orlando - Sea World
Today you will visit the world's largest Marine Park Sea World - Here you shall discover many attractions. We dare you to take a one-of-a kind water coaster thrill ride through the mysterious lost city of Atlantis. Soar through danger on a jet copter ride to the Wild Artic. At Sea World, touch, feed or get face to face with awesome and amazing wild animals and get in on all the action that draws you back again and again. Overnight stay will be at hotel.
Day 5: Departure From Orlando
After breakfast we will depart for the airport to board your flight to your next destination.
Ramada Orlando International Drive Lakefront Hotel (3 star)
6500 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, United States, Orlando
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.