Orlando is nicknamed "The City Beautiful" and its symbol is the fountain at Lake Eola. Orlando is also known as "The Theme Park Capital of the World" and its tourist attractions draw more than 57 million tourists a year, including 4.1 million international guests. The Orlando International Airport (MCO) is the thirteenth busiest airport in the United States and the 29th busiest in the world.
Magnificent Orlando Package4N Orlando
Last Booked 9 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Orlando - A/C Coach
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ramada Orlando International Drive Lakefront Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport and hotel transfers
- Entrance Tickets of Sea World, Epcot Center, Magic Kingdom
- Tips and taxes (Drivers and Guides)
Ramada Orlando International Drive Lakefront Hotel (3 star)
6500 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, United States, Orlando
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.