Chennai was born as a metropolitan city soon after the British negotiated a strip of land from the King of Vijayanagar to build the fortified city, Fort St. George, in 1640. The ancient group of stone-carved monuments in the city is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, making Mahabalipuram one of the main tourist spots around Chennai. Pondicherry, recently renamed as Puducherry, is a town tucked away on the Eastern seaboard of India.
Mahabalipuram Chennai Pondicherry Tour Package1N Chennai , 1N Pondicherry and 1N Mahabalipuram
Last Booked 20 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All applicable taxes
- All transfers by private cab
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Driver Allowance, toll, permit and all parking charges
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
KTDC Rain Drops (3 star)
169/2, Greams Road, Egmore, Chennai
Pondicherry Executive Inn
1-A, Perumal Koil Street Pondicherry - 605001 Pondicherry, India, Pondicherry
Hotel Pallava Dynasty
No.37, East Raja Street, Mahabalipuram
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.