Call it the land of kings or the land of colors, Rajasthan's heritage, culture, safaris, sand dunes, lush forests and wildlife-makes it a destination nonpareil. The desert state is very popular for its rich culture and traditions, a glimpse of which you can see in the music and dances of Rajasthan that allure and soothe your heart. The colorful Pushkar fair adds more beauty to the state and brings alive the rich tradition of Rajasthan enhancing the glory of the golden sand.
Maharo Rajasthan2N Jaipur , 2N Udaipur , 1N Mount Abu and 1N Jodhpur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mount Abu||1 night(s)||
- Transfers by Ac Car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Toll fee, State tax, parking and driver allowance
D-77, Giya Marg, Bani Park Jaipur (India), Jaipur
The Royal Inn (3 star)
1 - New Bhopalpura, 100 Ft. Road, Nr University Road, - 313001, Udaipur
Silver Oak Hotel (3 star)
Opp. RSRTC Bus Stand,, Before Police Station, Mt Abu, RJ 307501, Mount Abu
Chandra Inn (3 star)
Airport Road, Jodhpur – 342001 Rajasthan , India., Jodhpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.