Located in the Himalayan foothill bhabararea in the western Assam. Manas was originally a game reserve and became a Tiger reserve. The park is contiguous with the Buxa tiger reserve in West bengal and in 2003, it was declared part of Chirang-Ripu elephant reserve which serves as the international corrdior for elephant migration between Indian and Bhutan. Spread over an area of 500 sq. kms the park has extensive grasslands and is famous for its unique scenic beauty.
Majestic Manas And Guwahati Package2N Manas National Park and 1N Guwahati
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Manas National Park||2 night(s)||
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
- One Elephant ride
- One round of Jeep safari at Manas including park entry fees
MUSA Tiger Resort
musa jungle Retreat Gyatigaon, Bansbari Manas National Park P.O Barengabari, Baska, BTC, Assam.Pin-781315, Manas National Park
Hotel Brahmaputra Ashok (3 star)
M.G. Road, Opp. High Court, Guwahati, Assam 781001, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.