Located in the Himalayan foothill bhabararea in the western Assam. Manas was originally a game reserve and became a Tiger reserve. The park is contiguous with the Buxa tiger reserve in West bengal and in 2003, it was declared part of Chirang-Ripu elephant reserve which serves as the international corrdior for elephant migration between Indian and Bhutan. Spread over an area of 500 sq. kms the park has extensive grasslands and is famous for its unique scenic beauty.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Manas National Park||2 night(s)||
MUSA Tiger Resort
Hotel Brahmaputra Ashok
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
- One Elephant ride
- One round of Jeep safari at Manas including park entry fees
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Guwahati Drive To Manas
Day 2: Manas Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Day 3: Manas To Guwahati
- After breakfast check out and drive back to Guwahati. Check into hotel. Later visit Kamakhya temple it is situated at the top of the Nilachal Hill at about 800 feet above the sea level. The entire temple complex not only comprises of many other temples but also a whole set of people connected with them. Apart from the main devi temple, it also comprises of some other major temples of devi Kali, Tara, Bagala, Chinnamasta, Bhuvanesvari, Bhairavi and Dhumavati.
- Also visit Sankardev Kalakhetra located in a beautifully landscaped setting and inaugurated in 1998, is a multi-arts complex showcasing the rich culture of the state. Named after the most honoured Vaishnava saint and the greatest integrator of Assamese society Srimanta Sankardeva, the Kalakshetra houses a Central museum where objects and day to day articles used by different ethnic groups are exhibited. It preserves the cultural identity of various communities and tribes of Assam by promoting dance, drama, music and art.There is also an Artists’ Village that creates the atmosphere of a typical Assamese community, the Lalit-Kala Bhavan art gallery where exhibitions, art and sculpture workshops are also held, a Heritage Park, an open-air theatre with the capacity to hold 2,000 people, a traditional Vaishnavite temple and the SahityaBhavan library of rare books and manuscripts. Overnight stay at Guwahati.
Things to see and do
Kamakhya Temple, The Kamakhya Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to the mother goddess Kamakhya, one of the oldest of the 51 Shakti Pithas, situated on the Nilachal Hill in ...
Travel from Manas National Park to Guwahati
Day 4: Departure To Guwahati
MUSA Tiger Resort
musa jungle Retreat Gyatigaon, Bansbari Manas National Park P.O Barengabari, Baska, BTC, Assam.Pin-781315, Manas National Park
Hotel Brahmaputra Ashok (3 star)
M.G. Road, Opp. High Court, Guwahati, Assam 781001, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.