Bangkok is the capital largest urban area and primary city of Thailand. Known in Thai as Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, meaning "city of angels" for short, it was a small trading post at the mouth of the Chao Phraya River during the Ayutthaya Kingdom. It came to the forefront of Siam when it was given the status as the capital city in 1768 after the burning of Ayutthaya.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Howard Square Boutique Hotel
- Transfers by Ac vehicle
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangkok
Day 2: Half Day City Tour Of Bangkok
Day 3: Bangkok To Phuket
Travel from Bangkok to Phuket
Fly Bangkok Don Muang to Phuket
Fly Bangkok Don Muang to Krabi, ferry
Day 4: Half Day City Tour Of Phuket
Day 5: Departure
Howard Square Boutique Hotel (3 star)
3641/10 North-South Sathon Road (Charoen Rat Road), Bangkhlo, Bangkholaem, Bangkok, Thailand 10120., Bangkok
Tiger Hotel (3 star)
155/16-19 Phang Muang Sai Kor road, Patong, Kathu - 83150, Phuket
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.