Malaysia is a country of contrasts and surprises. It's home to such a diversity of regions, activities and indulgences that 'something for everyone' is more of a daily itinerary than a promise. The multicultural nature of Malaysia is a core part of its history, as Malaysia has always had trade and colonial links to other parts of the world, including the Portuguese, Dutch and British.
Malaysia Honeymoon Paradise2N Langkawi and 3N Kuala Lumpur
Last Booked 2 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kuala Lumpur||3 night(s)||
- Return airport transfer on seat-in-coach basis
- Half day Langkawi city tour/Island Hopping tour
- Half day Kul city tour /Evening city tour
Bella Vista Resort & Spa Langkawi (4 star)
Persiaran Mutiara Dagangan Kelana Mas, 07000 Kuah Langkawi, Kedah Darul Aman, Malaysia, Langkawi
Cititel Express Kuala Lumpur (3 star)
449 Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.