Malaysia is like two countries in one, cleaved in half by the South China Sea. The multicultural peninsula ﬂaunts Malay, Chinese and Indian inﬂuences, while Borneo hosts a wild jungle of orang-utans, granite peaks and remote tribes. Throughout these two regions is an impressive variety of microcosms ranging from the space-age high-rises of Kuala Lumpur to the smiling longhouse villages of Sarawak.
Malaysia with Bali – 08 Days Package3N Bali , 2N Kuala Lumpur and 2N Genting Highlands
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kuala Lumpur||2 night(s)||
|Genting Highlands||2 night(s)||
- All tours and transfers on Seat in coach basis
- Return airport transfers in Bali.
- Return airfare in economy class with taxes on Malindo Airlines Ex-Delhi.
- Malaysia Visa Fees
- Bali half day city tour
- Enroute batu caves
- One way Cable car ride
Risata Bali Resort and Spa (4 star)
Jalan Wana Segara, Kuta Sel., Bali 80361, Indonesia, Bali
Grand Seasons Hotel (4 star)
Jalan Pahang, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 53000, Kuala Lumpur
Awana Genting Highlands Golf & Country Resort (4 star)
KM13 - 69000, Genting Highlands
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.