One of the most exotic places on Earth, Maldives is abundant in natural beauty. Their pure white sands are fringed with green palms and surrounded by some of the clearest water in the world. Think of sand, water and sun together, and the mind will immediately land up him/her up on Maldives
Car DetailsRoad transport from Male - Non AC vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Male||3 night(s)||Room only|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Welcome Drink On Arrival
- Activities as per the resort
- Return airport transfer by speed boat
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Delhi – Maldives
- On your arrival in Maldives, you will be escorted to your resort by Speed Boat.Check-in and spend the rest of the day at leisure by either rejuvenating inside the resort or taking a stroll on the beach.
- Overnight stay in the Resort.
Day 2: Maldives – Day At Leisure
- After breakfast, you are free to enjoy on your own.The various recreational facilities available at the resort like fishing, skiing, massages, billiards, table tennis, karaoke, windsurfing, darts, hot tub, cycling, diving, squash, snorkeling and outdoor badminton.
- If the indoors doesn't impress you much, discover the secrets of the ocean by sailing through the atolls. Ranging from the smaller sailing boats to the bigger 75 cabin cruise ship, the list of vehicles is simply mind-blowing. Spend the rest of the day relaxing.
- Overnight in the Resort.
Day 3: Maldives – Day At Leisure
- Post a filling breakfast, you are free to explore the area around the resort or explore the recreational activities offered by the resort.
- You can also opt to visit the busy little capital of the Maldives. Male’ is the modern, mercantile face of the Maldives that few people take the time to see. Overlooked by brightly coloured tall thin buildings and surrounded by incongruously turquoise water all around, this is the centre of the Maldives, the engine driving its economic progress. After your tour of the city, you can enjoy your dinner.Overnight in the Resort
Day 4: Maldives
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. You will be transferred to the airport to board your flight back home.
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.