Dalhousie, a hill station in Himachal Pradesh was named after Lord Dalhousie who was the British Governor-General in India while establishing this place as a summer retreat. Dalhousie was established in 1854 by the British Empire in India as a summer retreat for its troops and bureaucrats. Amritsar is the spiritual center for the Sikh religion in the state of Punjab. It is home to the Harmandir Sahib, also referred to as the "Golden Temple"
Manali - Dalhousie - Amritsar Package1N Delhi , 2N Shimla , 3N Manali , 1N Dharamshala , 1N Dalhousie and 1N Amritsar
Last Booked 7 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Transport and sightseeingby non AC vehicle as per mentioned itinerary.
- All road taxes, toll taxes and parking fee
- Driver reward, 3.09% Govt Tax
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Southern (3 star)
18/2, Arya Samaj road Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi N.C.R 110005 India, Delhi
Hotel Northern Crown (4 star)
Ras Resort, Galu,, Near Kufri (P.O Fagu), NH - 22 , Shimla , Himachal Pradesh,171012, Shimla
Hotel The Conifer (3 star)
Near Log Huts, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175131, Manali
Hotel Valley View Crest
Near Dal Lake ,Satobari hills, Naddi, Kangra, Upper Dharamsala - 176216, Dharamshala
Snow View Hotel
Baloon Road Dalhousie Chamba Dist. Himachal Pradesh - 176304 India, Dalhousie
Hotel CJ International
Opp. Golden Temple, Near Golden Temple Langar Hall Building - 143001, Amritsar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.