Prices shown include two way flights, stay and all taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Manali at an altitude of 2,050 m in the Beas River Valley is a hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley. Pangong Tso, Tibetan for "long, narrow, enchanted lake", also referred to as Pangong Lake, is an endorheic lake in the Himalayas situated at a height of about 4,350 m.Srinagar;; is the summer capital of the Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir.
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Arrive At Manali
Arrive Manali check into Hotel, day at leisure. Overnight at Manali.
Day 02 : Manali To Keylong – Jispa (9 Hrs – 160 Kms)
Start your overland journey early morning and drive to Keylong. This high altitude road beyond the great Himalayan range connects the densely fertile and green Kullu valley to the stark barren region of Ladakh. The drive starts at Manali slowly winding up mountain roads till Rohtang Pass at 3,950M which connects the Kullu to the Lahaul valley. On entering the Lahaul valley we see a distinct change with the Hindu influence being replaced with the Buddhist religion. Enroute Tandi, confluence of Chandra Bhaga (Chenab) River. Lunch at Keylong. After lunch drive to Jispa. Overnight at Jispa.
Rohtang Pass is a high mountain pass on the eastern Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas around 51 km from Manali. It connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys...
Rohtang Tunnel North Portal Approach Rd, Himachal Pradesh 175140
Phone: Not available
Travel from Manali to Jispa
Day 3: Jispa To Sarchu – Leh (11 Hrs – 330 Kms)
After early breakfast leave for Leh, enroute Sarchu drive of 3 hrs, by crossing Deepak Tal and Suraj Tal (known as origin of Bhaga River) and Cross Baralacha Pass (16020 ft) Reach Sarchu. After Sarchu we will cross a number of passes. Climb up the Gatta Loops, a series of 21 hairpin bends carved into the mountainside and then after descending once again wind your way up the Lachung La pass (4985M above sea level). Lunch break at Pang. After Lunch pass through Skyangchu Thang (Biggest and Highest Plateau on Earth on Stretch of 42 Kms), Tanglang La Pass 17,585ft, second highest motorable road in the world, after climbing down drive along the banks of Indus river & Indus Valley. Arrive at Leh by evening. Overnight at Leh.
Taglang La, elevation 5,328 metres (17,480 ft), is a high mountain pass in Ladakh region of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir. The elevation in metres, which is taken ...
Taglang La 194201
Phone: Not Available
Travel from Jispa to Leh
Day 04 : Leh Local Sightseeing (Shey – Thiksey – Hall Of Fame – Shanti Stupa)
After breakfast drive up along the scenic Indus valley. En-route stop over to visit the famous Shey Palace and Monastery, Thiksey Monastery after Hot Lunch at hotel visit Hall of Fame and enjoy an evening sunset at Shanti Stupa. Overnight at Leh.
• Shey Palace and Monastery : This summer palace of the erstwhile King of Leh is set upon a hill. The monastery itself has a 7.5 meter high, copper statue of a sitting Buddha, wrought in gold. This is the largest of its kind in the world.
• Thiksey Monastery : 19 Kms from Leh, Thiksey is one of the largest and most impressive Gompas of Ladakh. The Thiksey monastery provides a panoramic view of the green Indus Valley from its vantage point atop a hill. It has chambers full of statues, Stupas and colorful Tankhas.
• Hall of Fame : Hall of Fame near Leh is worth a visit for every citizen. It is a glorious museum constructed by Indian army. You can see the memorabilia, eminent defense personalities with biographies, images and weapons used during Kargil war.
• Shanti Stupa : Shanti Stupa is located at about 1km from Leh. It was built by a Japanese order and has wonderful views over Leh and the Indus valley especially at sunset. The stupa was built in 1980s and is a beautiful monument decorated with colorful paintings and enshrines large statues of Buddha.
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardung la pass the highest motorable pass in the world (18,380 feet). On the way you get excellent view of great Karakoram Range. Keep driving through Shyok River and reach Hundur by Afternoon. After Lunch visit sand dunes for camel safari. Overnight at Hundur.
Day 07 : Leh To Pangong Lake – Leh (4 Hrs – 140 Kms)
Early morning after Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world), Spend whole time at the banks of Pangong Lake. This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 kms wide and over 144 kms long and is shared by two countries (25% India and 75% China). Enjoy Pack Lunch. Return back to Leh. Overnight at Leh.
Monasteries in Ladakh may be either of the Mahayana or the Hinayana sect of Buddhism. The head lama is called a 'kushak', meaning reincarnation. The monasteries of Ladakh are ...
Monasteries in Ladakh,Leh,India
Phone: Not available
Travel from Alchi to Kargil
Day 10 : Kargil To Drass – Sonamarg – Srinagar. (8hrs – 204 Kms)
After early Breakfast by 5.00 am drive to Srinagar passing through Drass, the second coldest inhabited Place on earth and you can have spectacular view of Kargil War famous Peaks Tiger Hill and Tololing Peak. Arrive at Srinagar. Check into Houseboat. Overnight at Srinagar.