Romantic, beautiful Manali. Nestling like a rose bowl in the lap of the majestic Himalayas, makes it a cosy, winter honeymoon hideaway. Manali is surrounded by fruit orchards, deodar and pine forests, hot water springs, mineral springs, splendid mountains, caves and temples.The mighty Beas hurtles through the town, carving a deep gorge in its wake. The Mall or main bazaar is the hub of activity, flooded with shops, restaurants, trekking and mountaineering outfits and wayside food stalls.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Unlimited tea or coffee on demand
- Pick-up and drop from Chandigarh Airport or Railway station by Alto or Indica vehicle
- Dedicated & decent driver for the entire trip
- Luxury toiletry kit in bathroom
- Two Glasses of Almond and Saffron Milk every night
- Private sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Parking, fuel, toll charges and driver allowances
- Garlanding and Tikka on arrival
- Daily Fruit Basket and Cookies in room
- One Candle light dinner during the stay
- Honeymoon special cake and two glasses of apple wine once during the stay
- Two bottles of mineral water every night
- 10% discount on additional food bills
- Souvenir at time of departure
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Chandigarh & Proceed To Manali (300 Kms/approx 8 Hrs)
- Welcome at Chandigarh airport/railway station & proceed by road to Manali, known as valley of Gods which is a combination of natural splendour and rich cultural heritage. Keep your cameras ready as there are many scenic spots as you pass by Kullu valley, Beas river, Dashehra maidan etc.
- On arrival, check-in to your hotel & spend the rest of the day at leisure, probably exploring the area around the hotel.
- As the day falls, return to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Manali Sightseeing
- After breakfast, walk through Manali town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery and the handicraft centre.
- After this visit the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, Jagatsukh and Vashist kund. Hadimba Devi temple is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting.
- Vashisht, an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphur spring is piped into a modern bath-house.
- Overnight stay at Hotel
Day 3: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali (own Cost)
- After breakfast, proceed for a full day tour of Rohtang Pass. The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen here, you can enjoy this snowy heaven.
- Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills.
- On you’re descents to Manali, halt at the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. You can do Paragliding (Optional) at Solang Valley, and take a Helicopter Ride (Optional) through the beautiful snow capped mountains. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Also halt at Marhi, Rahala falls and Nehru Kund. Optional adventure activities at Solang Valley are Rapelling, Rock Climbing, River Crossing, Paragliding and Snow scooter fun-rides.
- Return to Manali for Overnight stay.
Day 4: Manali – Manikaran – Manali
- After breakfast, proceed to visit Manikaran. Manikaran is a pilgrimage centre for Hindus and Sikhs. The Hindus believe that Manu recreated human life in Manikaran after the flood, making it a sacred area. There are temples of the Hindu deities Rama, Krishna, and Vishnu. The area is well known for its hot springs and its beautiful landscape.
- According to legend, when the Hindu God Shiva and his consort Parvati were walking in the valley, Parvati dropped one of her earrings. The jewel was seized by Shesha, the serpent deity, who then disappeared into the earth with it. Shesha only surrendered the jewel when Shiva performed the cosmic dance, the Tandava and shot the jewel up through the water. Apparently, jewels continued to be thrown up in the waters at Manikaran until the earthquake of 1905.
- You can also enjoy the hot water spring bath at Manikaran. The water of the spring is also supposed to have curative powers.
- Return to Manali for Overnight stay.
Day 5: Departure (300 Kms/approx 8 Hrs)
Luxurious Honeymoon Special Room
Super Deluxe Room
Honeymoon Inn (3 star)
Left Bank, Aleo, Manali, Himachal Pradesh 175123, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
|Budget||Standard||Deluxe||Premium||4 Nights 5 Days Manali Honeymoon Package||Luxury|
Seagull Hotel Manali
Hotel Prini Palace
Hotel D' Chalet
Hotel Manali Retreat
Hotel Park Paradise
Hotel The Himachal Inn
Hotel Daffodil Manali
Sun Park Resort
De Vivendi Resorts
The Serenity Resort & Spa
Citrus Manali Resorts
Golden Tulip Manali
Quality Inn River Country Resorts
The Manali Inn
Apple Country Resort
Manu Allaya Resort And Spa