Manali is a hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley, at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 feet) in the Beas River Valley.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Snow Valley Resorts
- All Sightseeing and Transfers by Indica Non A/C Car
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
- Evening Tea with Cookies
- Flowering in Room for First Night
- Gift on Departure
- 20% Discount on Bar
- 2 Glass of Badam Milk Every Night
- Complimentary Cake on Anniversary / Birthday
- 1 Candle light dinner
- All Taxes Inclusive
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Delhi To Manali
Day 2: Manali (sightseeing)
Things to see and do
A tiny local, situated on the banks of the majestic River Ravi, Vashisht is bestowed with natural springs and fabulous sand stone temples. The Vasisht Kund temple is dedicated...
Hidimdi Devi Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple,is located in Manali,a hill station in the State of Himachal Pradesh in north India.It is an ancient cave ...
Tibetan Monastery is one of the oldest and famous place in Manali. Due to huge number of tibetan peoples settled in Kullu Manali Tibetan Monasteries has been set up.The main ...
Day 03: Around Manali
Day 04: Manali To Chandigarh
Day 05: Chandigarh To Delhi
Presidential Suite Room
Maharaja Suite Room
Family Duplex Room
SVR Special Duplex
Honeymoon Special Room
Snow Valley Resorts (4 star)
Log Hut Area,, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.