Manali is an ancient town located near the end of the Kullu valley on the National Highway leading to Leh. Manali is only 40 kms. away from Kullu to the north. Manali is surrounded by the towering peaks at an arm length and is located near the snowline.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pick and Drop from Manali Bus Stand
- Mineral Water 02 Bottles every day in Hotel
- Cake and Cookies once during the stay
- Fruit Basket once during the stay
- Evening Tea with Snacks every day in Hotel
- All sightseeing & transfer by Non A/c Vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Delhi To Manali
Day 02 : Manali - Rohtang Pass (permitted Point) & Solang Valley – Manali
Things to see and do
Rohtang Pass is a high mountain pass on the eastern Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas around 51 km from Manali. It connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys...
Solang Valley popularly known as Snow Point, is 13 km northwest of Manali and famous for its 300-meter ski lift. It is a picturesque spot and offers splendid views of glaciers...
Rock climbing- there are some fabulous routes, however, go with a reputable company that can provide you suitable gear, otherwise this can become a dangerous sport. Look for ...
Situated about 16 km from Manali at the starting point of the stunning Rohtang Pass, Rahala Falls is a popular picnic spot in Manali. At an altitude of 2,501 m, this pretty ...
Day 03: Manali – Delhi
Things to see and do
Hidimdi Devi Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple,is located in Manali,a hill station in the State of Himachal Pradesh in north India.It is an ancient cave ...
Tibetan Monastery is one of the oldest and famous place in Manali. Due to huge number of tibetan peoples settled in Kullu Manali Tibetan Monasteries has been set up.The main ...
Luxury double room
Deluxe double room
Luxury Suite Room
Duplex Family Suites
Khushboo Resort (3 star)
NEAR BORDER ROADS OFFICERS MESS, ALEO, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.