Manali, at the northern end of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, is a hill station situated at a height of 2050m (6398 ft) in the Himalayas. Situated on the Beas river (Vyaas in Hindi) and near its source, it is a popular tourist spot for Indians in summer and a magical, snow-covered place in winter. A staging point for a number of treks (Beas Kund, Chandrakhani Pass) and sports such as white-water rafting.
Manu Allaya - Ambassador Resort - With Volvo & Sightsee...3N Manali
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - Road transport from New Delhi - Return Volvo for Delhi-Manali-Delhi & non ac Alto / A Star for local sightseeing in Manali
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Manu Allaya Resort And Spa
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- 3 nights on twin sharing basis in Balcony Room
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Cookies and dry nuts on arrival in the room
- Tea/ coffee maker in the room
- Daily breakfast and Dinner
- Unlimited use of recreational facility except billiard
- Complimentary usage of Bodyline (Gymnasium)
- Buy one get one free (house brands) during happy hours from 1800 to 2030 Hrs at Library Bar
- Use of Sauna/ Steam (One sitting)
- Complimentary Pick up / Drop from Volvo Bus Stand
- Delhi - Manali - Delhi Return Volvo Tickets for a couple
- Manali Local, Rohtang, Solang & Naggar Castle sightseeing in a Private Alto / A Star Car
- Taxes Included
Manu Allaya Resort And Spa (4 star)
Sunnyside chadiyari, Bashisht - 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.