|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
MayFair Hideaway Spa Resort
Nestled along Konkan Coast, the Mayfair Resort is in a hideaway overlooking the Arabian Sea. It features an extensive spa with a steam bath and spa tub facilities. A pool and gym await guests.Guests can hitch a free boat ride to Mobor Beach, 10 minutes away. The Mayfair Hideaway Spa Resort is 11 miles from Madgaon Train Station. Dabolim Airport is approximately a 45-minute drive from the resort.The elegantly decorated rooms at Mayfair exude grandeur with gold-plated and wood furnishings. The private balconies overlook the pool, river or sea. Flat-screen TVs and DVD players are provided. Tea/coffee makers and minibars are included.The Mayfair Hideaway features a sauna and library. A pool table is provided for a game or two with friends. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort. Nautica and Bar and Grill serve a range of cuisines including Indian, European and Asian dishes. Aquarium Bar is available for drinks.
- 41 km from the airport
- 18 km from city center
- 12 km to the beach
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Conference Facility
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Concierge Services
- Children's Club
- Air Conditioning
- Baby Sitting
- Coffee Shop
- Tennis Courts
- Airport Transfer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.