Sri Lanka has more than 3,550 years of continuous written history by means of the Mahawansha, and was also mentioned in several ancient Indian texts. One of the most famous is the Ramayana, in which the island, which was referred to as Lanka, was the island fortress of the king Ravana, who captured the wife of Rama an incarnation of the Hindu God, Vishnu.
Memerizing Sri Lanka1N Kandy , 1N Nuwara Eliya , 1N Bentota and 1N Colombo
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Nuwara Eliya||1 night(s)||
Pello Lake Resort
Ceylon City Hotel
- Intercity transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicle
- All applicable taxes
- Airport transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Casamara (3 star)
12 Kotugodella Street, Kandy
Pello Lake Resort
No 197/16, Upper Lake Road, 22200 Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka, Nuwara Eliya
Taprospa Spa (4 star)
No. 10, Gnanartha Pradeepa Mawatha, P.O. Box 91, Bentota
Ceylon City Hotel (3 star)
11, Upatissa Road, Colombo 04 Bambalapitiya, Sri Lanka 00400, Colombo
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.